Browse Categories Here.. Categories includes posts with content related to movies, apps, free games, ebooks, magazines, etc etc. browse and download free. enjoy!
free brochure templates cdr files
mon foringer golpo natok mp3 128 kbs song
clubhouse mickey 2011 megaupload
optimization techniques ss rao pdf
ine bgp torrent
Cut by Cut 2nd edition Editing Your Film or Video epub
hannah montana download free 4 season torrent
To search type and hit EnterIPv6
poker.am film ditel online
www.tamil saxs vado
gem tv harimsoltan farsi harem soltan
phoenix 1.4 programme beta 7 torrent
evangelion 3.1 descargar
nte quickcross v16 full
adventure time new episodes 2012 halloween full episode u
aplicaciones samsung wave 723 gratis
007 the living daylight in hindi 3gp
movie saw 720p uploadbaz.com
traduzione italiana seduce me pc
1st time sel broken wap pron site.com
private secretary in hindi torrent
scribd reward elementary resource pack
george michael live in london blu ray avi
mixmag torrent .pdf
seal live concert avi torrent .torrent
iphone 3g 4.1 ipsw megaupload
convertxtodvd 188.8.131.52 key
user id key id para guitar pro 6
minecraft sp v. 12.2 mediafire
download disney multfilm
skyrim patch 1.8.151 mp3tags
save artisteer unable to dump
ugly americans german mediafire
mari showybeauty peachy forum
bec higher past papers
Files posted recently
» Microcat Hyundai 04.201 ..
VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64
Virtual machines | PC | Multilanguage | 2010 | 73 MB
About program : VirtualBox -- professional, flexible, open
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
Some of the features of VirtualBox are:
* Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
* Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
* Guest Additions for Windows, Linux and Solaris. VirtualBox has special software that can be installed inside Windows, Linux and Solaris virtual machines to improve performance and make integration much more seamless. Among the features provided by these Guest Additions are mouse pointer integration and arbitrary screen solutions (e.g. by resizing the guest window). There are also guest additions for OS/2 with somewhat reduced functionality.
* Shared folders. Like many other virtualization solutions, for easy data exchange between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows for declaring certain host directories as "shared folders", which can then be accessed from within virtual machines.
A number of extra features are available with the full VirtualBox release only (see the "Editions" page for details):
* Virtual USB Controllers. VirtualBox implements a virtual USB controller and allows you to connect arbitrary USB devices to your virtual machines without having to install device specific drivers on the host.
* Remote Desktop Protocol. Unlike any other virtualization software, VirtualBox fully supports the standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). A virtual machine can act as an RDP server, allowing you to "run" the virtual machine remotely on some thin client that merely displays the RDP data.
* USB over RDP. With this unique feature, a virtual machine that acts as an RDP server can still access arbitrary USB devices that are connected on the RDP client. This way, a powerful server machine can virtualize a lot of thin clients that merely need to display RDP data and have USB devices plugged in.
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). See "About VirtualBox" for an introduction.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), Solaris and OpenSolaris, and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Sun ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
Release date : 2010
Category : Virtual machines
Platform : PC
License : Freeware
Language : Multi
Quality : EXE
Developer : Sun Microsystems
Size : 73 MB
VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 free download link with rapidgator, extabit, other filehosts, VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 download free (RAR file) Zip archive, VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 free results. VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 crack, and rar, zip archive, VirtualBox 3.2.0 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 serials.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
Login or Register to the site here...
+1 us to spread the word.